Happy Monday all!
While Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday it can be the most exhausting! Between preparing a huge meal and entertaining loved ones, it’s understandable that what to wear for the holiday is the last thing on your mind. So to give you a helping hand, I’ve picked out eight Thanksgiving outfits for your consideration. These no fuss outfits can be recreated with items that you already have in your closet. This way you can look great for Thanksgiving dinner without spending a penny!
Have a wonderful day!
Disclaimer: All photos are property of the bloggers featured. I have permission to use their images.
- Denim shirt + straight leg jeans + blazer (Assa from My Curves & Curls)
2. Leather jacket + bright color dress (Assa from My Curves & Curls)
3. Midi pencil skirt + blouse + textured vest (Pepper from Pretty Plus Pep)
4. Full Skirt + motorcycle jacket (Pep from Pretty Plus Pep)
5. Sleeveless cardigan + leather leggings (Jami from Style Over Size)
6. Sleeveless coat + white button up shirt + denim culottes (Jami from Style Over Size)
7. Striped turtleneck + plaid skirt (Jeniese from The Jenesaisquoi)
8. Chunky knit sweater + skinny jeans + ankle boots (Jeniese from The Jenesaisquoi)